Eclipse Credit Card Machine (Verifone Quartet)
The Eclipse credit card machine or Verifone Quartet (it's real name) is an all-in-one credit card machine, printer, and check reader. It is the perfect solution for a merchant wishing to accept credit cards, and have checks guaranteed and electronically deposited. The Eclipse credit card machine is extremely easy to use with its touchscreen interface, and its small footprint saves valuable counter space.
Below is a list of features that the eclipse credit card machine has to offer:
- Built-in ink jet receipt printer reduces counter space, prints transactions, and stores paper checks to include your subscriber number and approval code, which saves time and minimizes errors.
- Backlit touch screen display provides user friendly interface and exceptional visibility, even in low light.
- Instantaneous authorization speeds checkout using risk assessment capabilities.
- State-of-the-art check reader converts paper checks into electronic Electronic Check Authorized items with added precision, reducing error and fraud.
- Dual track magnetic stripe reader automatically collects and inputs data from credit cards and driver's licenses, reducing procedural errors.
- Full reporting capability provides easy access to all payment information – including both totals and details – for all payment types.
- Stores up to 300 checks and 500 credit card transactions, greatly reducing batch closing frequency requirements.
- Check imaging allows merchants to process checks without identification in most cases.